The German Society for Microcirculation and Vascular Biology invites scientists to apply for the Hermann Rein Award for excellent contributions to the field of experimental and clinical research in microcirculation and vascular biology sponsored by Servier Deutschland GmbH.
This prize of 2.000 € will be awarded at the upcoming Joint International Meeting Perspectives in Vascular Biology held 26–28 September 2016 in Frankfurt, Germany. The awardee will be chosen by a panel of referees from three selected finalists, which present their work in a special Hermann Rein Award session at the meeting.
We accept individual applications and nominations by colleagues.
All applications should be sent by Email until July 1, 2016 to:
Documents for individual application:
• One original research paper published or accepted for publication (pdf file) as single or first author (written consent of co-authors is necessary).
• If an excellent study has been published by equal contribution of 2 scientists, a joint application is possible.
• The date of publication should not be more than 2 years before the application deadline.
• CV, areas of research, publication list (pdf file).
If the potential awardee is nominated by colleagues (nominations should include author(s) and article), the corresponding documents will be requested by the award committee from the suggested candidates.
The prize awardee will be highlighted in:
• Announcements and homepage of German Society for Microcirculation and Vascular Biology,
• Announcements and homepage of European Society for Microcirculation and other scientific societies,
• "Deutsches Ärzteblatt" and other journals (e.g. Journal of Vascular Research).
Please send applications until July 1, 2016 to:
Professor Henning Morawietz, Division of Vascular Endothelium and Microcirculation, Faculty of Medicine Carl Gustav Carus, TU Dresden, Fetscherstr. 74, 01307 Dresden, Germany.
Tel. +49(0)351 458 6625, Fax: +49(0)351 458 6354,
Zurück zur Übersicht